Top 10 Things High School Graduates Need To know
10. Get connected with a local Church in your College Town
-This not only will help with extra free meals and people who will let you do laundry at their place it will help keep you connected in Christian community to help you survive and thrive.
9. Do not make important decisions after 1AM or before 9AM
-If you notice it or not your level of fatigue affects your ability to think clearly and rationally.
8. Don’t Think Life will be Easy Majoring in something that won’t get you a Job and Graduating with 50k+ in Debt
7. You are only as independent as the bills you can afford to pay yourself
-Keep this in mind any time you and the parents can’t seem to agree on things
6. Accept Life isn’t fair. People Cheat. People Lie. Some people in Authority positions are Corrupt Get over it and Take the High Road
5. Understand the Difference between Want and Need
-“I WANT the new Macbook Pro, or the new droid”
-“I need scan-trons and food”
4. Learn to Say No, Even to Good things
-Time is your most precious commodity think about how your using it and prioritize
3. How smart you are is less important Than How Diligently you work and how knowledge and skills are applied in your daily life
2. Freshman Year of College Can be both the Most Exciting and also the Hardest Year of Your Life
-Change is hard and you will be going through a lot of it in a very short period of time
1. You can’t go back to the way things were before; you can only go forward to what is possible.
As Always thanks for your time and giving this a read. If you enjoyed it share it with friends, you can do so easily with one of the buttons below. I pray that you will embrace life in the Love and Grace offered to you through Jesus Christ, and that you will always remember Jeremiah 29:11. – For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to Proper You and not for harm, Plans with Hope for the Future.