Day 15 – 15 Facts About Me
I have taken a Blog Challenge to blog daily for 30 days mostly about myself so that you and others can get to know me a bit better. Tell a friend about www.jacobfields.org this month, or like and interact with me on my Facebook ministry page at Facebook.com/Jacobwfields
- I Live with my wonderful wife Kim, our son George (6 months old) and our dog Daxton in Lake Dallas Texas.
- I work as a Youth Director at Lake Cities UMC
- I play Bass Guitar, I learned it by playing in praise band as a youth and during college. (I have a regular guitar too but I am not so good at it)
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Business from McMurry University in Abilene with a Minor in Religion
- I started my first business when I was 8 years old and have started at least 4 different little businesses, all of which became profitable and none of which I cared to continue doing after a bit.
- I married my second girlfriend ever.
- I have an awesome sense of direction and can usually get somewhere without a map.
- I began the habit of tithing at the age of 16 when I got my first job.
- I am too busy to be the friend that I would like to be or have, but they know if they need me I am willing to drop everything to help them, and I have.
- I am a people pleaser to a fault and I am constantly worried I am letting people down.
- I don't like reading because I am slow at it, so when I do read it is always for information and not to enjoy a story, that's what movies are for.
- I visited Auschwitz with my wife on our honeymoon
- I had a Pole Vaulting accident on Ash Wednesday of my Sr. Year of high school, and wanted to go to the hospital after church.
- I tell a lot of jokes, they aren't funny
- My birthday is June 5th 1987
As Always thanks for your time and giving this a read. If you enjoyed it share it with friends, you can do so easily with one of the buttons below. I pray that you will embrace life in the Love and Grace offered to you through Jesus Christ, and that you will always remember Jeremiah 29:11. – For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to Proper You and not for harm, Plans with Hope for the Future.