Day 12 – Bullet Point Your Day
I have taken a Blog Challenge to blog daily for 30 days mostly about myself so that you and others can get to know me a bit better. Tell a friend about www.jacobfields.org this month, or like and interact with me on my Facebook ministry page at Facebook.com/Jacobwfields
Well I started off trying to time stamp my day instead of just bullet points so I shifted about half way through.
- 6:15 woke up because George was awake and Kim was sick
- 6:30 went to get Kim a Sprite from Sonic
- 7:19 failed to get myself or George back to sleep so I make him a bottle
- 7:25 fed George multigrain cereal then bottle
- 7:48 George finished bottle and fell asleep… so did I
- 9:30 Kim wakes George and I up saying “its 9:30!! And I say “that means there is still an hour till he eats and I have a lock in tonight.
- 9:45 George wakes up anyways
- 10AM I start preparing myself for the day
- Ate lunch and listened to a couple of podcasts, only had time for two on public speaking this morning
- Took Kim to get her bag from the gym
- Texted my brother
- Went to do some work in the office around 2PM
- Students started showing up for the Lock-in at 5:30
- We went to Main Event and I played a lot of games and bowled.
- Played Laser tag
- Then it was midnight and the day was over… but the lock in isn’t
As Always thanks for your time and giving this a read. If you enjoyed it share it with friends, you can do so easily with one of the buttons below. I pray that you will embrace life in the Love and Grace offered to you through Jesus Christ, and that you will always remember Jeremiah 29:11. – For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to Proper You and not for harm, Plans with Hope for the Future.